Still Waters Retreat Center
An artist-owned retreat center with your hosts, Tao & Amy LaBossiere.
This is where Tao & I create a space for groups that are doing important work. A space for people to unplug, think, create, do the inner healing work, connect with nature and each other.
Still Waters is nestled among 88 acres of conservation forest and a private, 12-acre pond. We offer artfully appointed, rustic and comfortable lodging and retreats for small groups and individuals/couples.
• Newly built main house with five guest rooms and 3.5 baths
• Outdoor water-view dining deck
• Two seasonal, unplugged waterfront cottages
• Art & Yoga studio with massage room
• Private hiking trail in 100 acres of forest with art & sculpture
• Sunrise yoga platform
• Mid-week Bed & Breakfast Retreats • Monthly R&R Retreats • Small Group Weekends • Small Wedding Weekends
Grand re-opening in Spring 2018 after a four-year renovation.
Voluntown, CT • stillwaterspond.com
Facebook: Still Waters Pond